Carbon monoxide poisoning suspected cause of man's death in Fairbanks

    Juneau, Alaska (KINY) - A Fairbanks man was found dead in his residence Tuesday as the result of what is suspected to be carbon monoxide poisoning.

    The man is identified as 49 year old Christopher Alexander.

    Medics were unable to revive Christopher and he was pronounced deceased at the scene.

    A dispatch from Alaska State Troopers says carbon monoxide was detected in the residence.

    The dispatch says no foul play is suspected at this time.  Christopher's remains have been sent to the state medical examiner for an autopsy.

     

    More from News of the North

    Crude Oil Price

    Current Conditions