A Fire Marshal's Office investigation found that an outdoor detached storage shed is where the fire started.
Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire that started in an outdoor storage shed over the weekend.
According to Fire Marshal Dan Jager, CCFR responded to 4449 Wood Duck Ave. for a report of a residential structure fire on Sunday, June 19th at approximately 3:48 p.m.
All occupants were evacuated safely and there were no injuries reported.
After the fire was extinguished, the Fire Marshal's Office conducted an investigation and found that an outdoor detached storage shed is where the fire had started. The fire had burned down the wooden shed and large portions of a wooden fence and nearby trees.
The cause is believed to be discarded charcoal that was used in a barbecue prior to the incident.
Approximately $3,000 in damage was sustained. A duplex located next door sustained minor damage, with some siding melted and a partially burned exterior deck.