Summer Concert Series - Luke Bryan in Anchorage!
That's right, The Juneau Radio Center and Alaska Airlines' Summer Concert Series wants to send a lucky winner to catch one of country music's hottest acts, Luke Bryan LIVE in Anchorage!
To enter to win, head to any one of our entry locations, and drop your name in an entry box. Then, listen out for your name on the radio at 7:35am, 8:35am, 4:35pm, and 5:35pm, Monday through Friday. When you hear your name, call into the station at 907-586-3630 to be qualified to WIN!
The final giveaway will be on Saturday, June 24th. Entry locations below!
• Martha's Flowers
• Nugget Mall
• Western Auto Marine
• Annie Kaill's
• Love and Matter
• Foggy Mountain Shop
• Duck Creek Market
• Juno Froyo
• Last Frontier Cabinets & Countertops
• Nugget Alaskan Outfitters
• Juneau's Imagination Station
*Although contestants can qualify for all 3 giveaways, each contestant can only win a maximum of one trip. If one contestant is drawn for two different trips, that contestant will have to choose one of those prizes, and then we will re-draw a winner for the other prize.
Juneau Radio Center’s Summer Concert Series Rules 2017
Juneau Radio Center (KINY, KTKU, KSUP, KJNO and KXXJ), in conjunction with Alaska Airlines will give away three (3) concert and travel packages that include airfare, accommodations, event tickets for two people.
The stations rules and giveaway locations and dates are as follows:
- Contestants must be present to win at Western Auto Marine to register between 10am-12:30pm.
- Contestants must be at least 21 years of age at the date of the giveaways in each location.
- CLASSIC WEST, LOS ANGELES, CA 7-15-17 & 7-16-17
- LADY GAGA, LAS VEGAS, 8-11-17
- LUKE BRYAN, ANCHORAGE, AK 8-1-17
- Contestants may sign up at each participating retailer once per day, per entry location.
- Contestants are eligible to win no more than one major prize per year (within 12 months).
- A major prize is defined as valued at $250 or greater.
- All travel must depart from and return to the city in which the contest prize was awarded.
- Contestants must be present at the prize drawings in order to claim their prize.
- If a name is drawn for an entrant who is not present, additional names will be pulled until a winner is named who is present to claim the prize.
- An alternate name will be drawn for each contest in the event the winner cannot accept the prize, is found be ineligible, or not in compliance with these Official Rules.
- All names not pulled will discarded and new entry forms will be required for the subsequent drawings. Information on the entry forms belongs to Juneau Radio Center.
- The determination of the winner of any prizes as decided by Juneau Radio Center, Ketchikan Radio Center, or Sitka Radio Center, is final.
- Prize winners are responsible for any applicable taxes. A federal W9 form must be signed at the time the prize is accepted.
- In accepting the prize, the winner(s) give their permission for their image and name to appear on the company’s web site and social media pages, and on air.
- Prizes may be transferred as gifts but not sold for monetary gain.
By accepting a prize, where permitted by law, the winner grants to the Sponsor and the Sponsor’s representatives, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, the winner's full name, photo and voice, as well as biographical information as news or information, and for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes without additional compensation or consideration, and without notification, review or approval.
Any attempted participation by means other than those permitted by these Rules, is void. The Sponsor and any participating promotion agencies or prize providers will not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible or postage-due entries; or any technical error or failure, or unauthorized human intervention, or for the inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. The Sponsor is not responsible for contacting any participant if that participant has changed contact information and failed to provide the Sponsor with the proper contact information when such information is required.
If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason which the Sponsor, in its sole opinion, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion, in whole or in part, and if possible, to select the qualifiers from entries received prior to the action taken or as otherwise may be deemed fair and appropriate by the Sponsor.
Each entrant, as a condition of participating, releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, the prize provider, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, successors and assigns from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person(s), including death, injury and loss or damage to property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in any promotion related activity, or participation in this Promotion. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his/her prize after it has been delivered.
In no event will the Sponsor, any participating promotional companies or prize providers or their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, successors and assigns be liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages.
The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual from the Promotion that it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process, or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting, or be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or interfere in any manner with any aspect or portion of this Promotion. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, copied, or like entry methods, will void all such entries by any such methods, and will disqualify any participant using such methods.
This Promotion is subject only to the laws of Alaska in the United States. Prizes will be awarded and/or delivered only to addresses within the Alaska. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Additionally, the Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification.
Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person or entity to the fullest extent permitted by law.
WINNER DETAILS: For the name of the winner, if any, send a self-addressed first class stamped envelope to Alaska Broadcast Communications, 3161 Channel Dr. Suite 2 Juneau, AK 99801.
Crude Oil Price
Mostly Cloudy and 35 F at Juneau, Juneau International Airport, AK
<br /> Winds are East at 6.9 MPH (6 KT). The pressure is 1007.0 mb and the humidity is 85%. The wind chill is 29. Last Updated on Feb 7 2023, 2:53 am AKST.